Sunday, April 3, 2016

MR. BEAN COFFEE SCRUB

Hallo lovelies. It`s time for some body care. I got the oportunity to try Mr. Bean body scrub a 100% organic coffee scrub made of premium ingredients like roasted ground coffee beans, himalayan pink rock salt, damerara sugar, organic cacao, cold pressed coconut oil, vitamin E oil and natural mandarin essence.

This scrub can serve your skin if it`s rough, dry or if you have problem with stretch marks or cellulite.






All I can say that this product is realy lovely for my skin. It makes my skin so soft and gentle. I use it in the shower on my whole body and face, 2-3 times weekly... And smell is mmmmhhhh...so amazing. What I do first is to get wet and than I get my hand`s full of scrub and do a circular massage, than I wait 5-10 minutes and I rince it well after that. Yes, remember to rince well after exfoliating your body because a little bit coffee color stays on your skin. I took a regular shower after using Mr. Bean scrub. I mostly exfoliate my legs, specially knee and thigh area. Im not sure how it works on stretch marks because I don`t have that problem.



What is interesting, you can have a great skin care for only 19,99 . Also, you can order from Europe and US, but scrub is available for the whole world, so be sure to try. 



XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...